MakerSpace Charlotte has moved!!
MakerSpace Charlotte has reopened at our new location at 900 Pressley Rd. We are offering our usual schedule of Wednesday and Friday open houses from 7-9pm. Members are encouraged to check out the new space and give us your input into what you’d like to see. Stay tuned to our calendar of events to keep up with what’s going on at the space!
Here’s a map of how areas of the new MakerSpace may potentially be setup. We are forming committees of individuals with knowledge in each of these areas to guide us on how the spaces should be setup.
How do I get to 900 Pressley Rd?
From I-77 South of Charlotte:
- Take Exit 6B – Billy Graham Parkway.
- Stay right and turn onto S Tryon St.
- Turn left at the next night onto Pressley Rd.
- Look for the TPM building on your right side. Entrance into 900-C Pressley is on the far left (brick side) of the building.
From I-77 Midtown:
- Take Exit 7 – Clanton Rd
- Turn right onto Clanton Rd
- Turn left after the Exxon station onto Barringer Rd.
- At the end of the road, turn left onto Pressley Rd.
- Look for the TPM building on your left side. Entrance into 900-C Pressley is on the far left (brick side) of the building.